|Managed & Published By|
Licensing and Copyright
Journal of Computer and Information Systems Ampera work under license CC BY Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The author does not allow to retain the article copyright if agrees to publish it in the Journal of Computer and Information Systems Ampera. The article copyright that has been published in this journal is held by the Journal of Computer and Information Systems Ampera.
The author should agree with the following statement when submitting an article to the Journal of Computer and Information Systems Ampera:
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Computer and Information Systems Ampera (Journal-CISA) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that for the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign some rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)